General terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "VOP") govern the rights and obligations of the contracting parties resulting from the purchase contract concluded between the seller - the company LIDES s.r.o., with registered office: 1907, Horná Kráľová 951 32, ID: 46 692 681, VAT number: SK 2023545040, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Trnava District Court, department Ltd., vl. No.: 29531/T (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") and to the buyer (hereinafter referred to as "Buyer").
Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI)
SOI Inspectorate for the Bratislava Region
Prievozská 32, P.O. Box 5, 820 07 Bratislava 27
- These General Terms and Conditions were drawn up in accordance with Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection when selling goods or providing services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the Seller's premises and on amendments to certain laws (hereinafter referred to as "ZoOS").
- These GTC are valid for the purchase of goods offered by the Seller through the electronic store (hereinafter referred to as "E-shop") on the Seller's website lides.com (hereinafter referred to as "www .lides.com").
- These GTC are an integral part of the purchase contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller at a distance through the E-shop at lides.com (hereinafter referred to as "Purchase Contract"). (Seller and Buyer together hereinafter referred to as "Contracting Parties").
- These GTC come into force on the day they are published on lides.com.
- The contracting parties have agreed that by sending an order to the Seller, the Buyer confirms that he agrees to these GTC, which apply to every Purchase Agreement concluded between the Seller and the Buyer through the E-shop at lides.com. The contracting parties have agreed that by sending the order to the Seller, the Buyer confirms that he agrees with the Complaints Procedure.
- The provisions of these GTC apply to Buyers who are consumers and entrepreneurs with the exception of such provisions that are expressly stated to apply only to Buyers who are consumers. Legal relations between the Seller and the Buyer, who is a consumer, and which are not regulated in these GTC, are governed by the Act. no. 40/1960 Coll. of the Civil Code, Act. no. 102/2004 Coll. and Act no. 250/2007 Coll. Legal relations between the Seller and the Buyer, who is not a consumer, and which are not regulated in these General Terms and Conditions, are governed by Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code.
- The Seller and the Buyer agree that they fully recognize the electronic form of communication, especially via electronic mail (e-mail) and the Internet (www) as valid and binding for both Contracting Parties.
- The order that was delivered to the Seller is considered a binding proposal of the Buyer to conclude the Purchase Agreement.
- The purchase contract between the Seller and the Buyer is created based on the binding confirmation of the order in the Seller's system. The Seller is obliged to send the Buyer a confirmation of the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement and to confirm with an e-mail message (to the Buyer's e-mail address specified in the order) the content of the Buyer's order, without undue delay after its delivery to the Seller, otherwise it applies that the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement between The contracting parties did not.
- After confirmation, the order is considered binding between the Contracting Parties for both parties, if there is no violation of the conditions agreed upon at the time of confirmation
Cancellation of order
- The Buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving a reason at any time before its binding confirmation by the Seller. After binding confirmation, the Buyer has the right to cancel the order only if the Seller does not meet the agreed delivery conditions.
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in the following cases:
- If the buyer's order could not be confirmed or verify (incorrect phone number, unavailable, not responding to emails, etc.)
- If the ordered goods are no longer produced or delivered or their price has changed significantly. In these cases, the Seller will immediately contact the Buyer in order to agree on the next course of action. In the event that the Buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account or address within 14 calendar days.
- The purchase price of the goods offered by the Seller through lides.com is always indicated with the selected goods. The purchase price is always quoted with value added tax, unless otherwise stated.
- The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally adjust (increase/decrease) the prices of the goods listed on lides.com with the fact that the new prices of the goods are valid for the Buyer on the day they are published on www.lides.com .
- The purchase price of the goods does not include the costs of transporting the goods to the place of delivery, which will be charged separately to the Buyer according to the method of transport chosen by the Buyer in his order.
- The buyer is obliged to pay the seller the purchase price of the goods agreed in the purchase contract, including the costs of delivery of the goods, in one of the following ways:
- Payment on delivery upon collection of goods from the carrier. The purchase price for the goods is paid by the Buyer only when the goods are collected from the courier. Cash on delivery is possible only up to the price of the goods €1000. If the price of the goods exceeds €1000, only advance payment is possible.
- Payment in cash. The price for the goods shall be paid by the Buyer in cash upon personal collection at the Seller's store.
- The contracting parties note that the payment conditions must be in accordance with Act No. 394/2012 Coll. on the limitation of cash payments, and therefore the Seller is not entitled to accept the purchase price exceeding €5,000 by cash payment (in case of personal collection or cash on delivery payment) and the Buyer is not entitled to demand from the Seller payment of the purchase price exceeding €5,000 in cash in mentioned cases.
- When creating an order, the Buyer has a choice of several delivery methods:
- By courier service to the place of delivery.
- Pick up in person at the Seller's store.
- The delivery of the goods will be ensured by the Seller at the expense of the Buyer through the service chosen by the Buyer during the process of ordering the goods.
- The Seller will send the goods to the Buyer within 5 working days from the confirmation of the order or from crediting the amount corresponding to the purchase price for the ordered goods to the Seller's account, if the Buyer chose the option of paying the purchase price by bank transfer in the order
- In the event that it is not possible to deliver the goods to the Buyer within the time limit according to the previous point, the Seller is obliged to notify the Buyer of this fact without undue delay and, upon agreement with the Buyer, is entitled to extend the deadline for the delivery of the goods. If the Buyer does not agree to the extension of the deadline for the delivery of the goods, he has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement. If the Buyer has already paid the Seller the purchase price or part of it, the Seller is obliged to return the purchase price to him within 10 calendar days.
- The place of delivery is the address that was confirmed as the place of delivery by the Seller based on the Buyer's order.
- The buyer undertakes to take over the ordered goods at the place of delivery according to the confirmed order.
- The Seller's obligation to deliver the goods is considered fulfilled even if the Seller was ready to hand over the goods to the Buyer at the agreed place and time, or if he allows him to take over the goods at the agreed place and time and the Buyer did not take over the goods for reasons other than those on the Seller's side.
- In the event that the Buyer does not accept the goods and the goods are returned to the Seller, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement and/or demand from the Buyer compensation for the costs of transport, storage and packaging related to the unsuccessful delivery of the goods. The costs of redelivery of the goods to the Buyer shall be borne by the Buyer.
- When transporting goods by a courier company used by the Seller, the transport and delivery of the shipment is governed by the carrier's currently valid business terms and conditions.
- The buyer is obliged to check the shipment when taking over the goods from the carrier. In case of damaged package of the shipment, the Buyer will rather file a complaint protocol with the carrier and the shipment will not be accepted. If the Buyer accepts the goods despite obvious damage to the packaging, the Seller will not accept any later complaints for this reason.
- The ownership of the goods is transferred to the Buyer upon acceptance and payment of the purchase price.
Withdrawal from the purchase contract
- In the sense of ZoOS, the Buyer, who is a consumer, is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement without giving a reason within 14 days from the day of receipt of the goods.
- In the sense of ZoOS, the Buyer, who is a consumer, cannot withdraw from the Purchase Agreement, the subject of which is the sale of goods made according to the special requirements of the consumer, goods made to measure or goods intended specifically for one consumer.
- The goods, which the Buyer returns to the Seller upon withdrawal, must be packed in the original packaging, must not be damaged or show signs of use.
- When withdrawing from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer is obliged to indicate the name and surname, e-mail, order number, description of the ordered goods, as well as the account number for the purpose of refund, by letter to the address of the seller's registered office or by e-mail to email@example.com
- In case of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement via e-mail, the Seller is obliged to send the Buyer an e-mail confirming receipt of the withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement.
- After withdrawing from the Purchase Agreement, the Seller is obliged to:
- a) Take the goods back from the Buyer, while the Buyer is obliged to send the goods to the address of the Seller's headquarters or hand them over in person at the Seller's store. The Seller will not accept the goods returned by cash on delivery. The buyer is obliged to attach to the returned goods the tax document that was attached to the delivered goods.
- b) To return to the Buyer without undue delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement, all payments received from him on the basis of the Purchase Agreement or in connection with it.
- The Seller is not obliged to return the payments to the Buyer according to point 6 letter a) of this article before the goods are delivered to him.
- When withdrawing from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer bears the costs of returning the goods to the Seller.
- The seller is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement mainly for the following reasons:
- If, when paying by transfer to the Seller's account, the Buyer has not paid the purchase price within 7 days of the confirmation of the order.
- If the Buyer does not accept the goods.
- If, despite the Seller's best efforts, the Seller is unable to deliver the goods, especially because the goods have been sold out, are no longer produced or supplied and it is not within the Seller's ability to procure them otherwise.
- If the price at which the Seller purchases / produces the goods has changed significantly.
- The Seller declares that it stores the personal data provided by the Buyer exclusively for the purpose of processing and implementing the order, fulfilling the Purchase Agreement and settlement of payments and for the necessary communication between the Contracting Parties, for a period of 10 years in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments and additions to certain laws as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act on the Protection of Personal Data").
- The Seller will not release the Buyer's data to third parties, with the exception of persons who participate or with whom, in cooperation, the Seller realizes the obligations arising from the concluded Purchase Agreement, only to the extent that the provision of this Buyer's data to these persons is necessary for the delivery. The seller handles the buyer's personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- By sending the goods order to the Seller, the Buyer gives consent to the Seller, within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act, for the processing of personal data provided electronically and/or in writing, especially in the scope of first and last name, date of birth, address of permanent residence, title, and contact data such as telephone number or e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as "personal data"). The buyer agrees that, if necessary, additional personal data necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing may be added to the processed personal data. The purpose of personal data processing is the processing and implementation of the order for goods, the fulfillment of obligations from the Purchase Agreement, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the Contracting Parties, for a period of 5 years.
- The buyer, as the person concerned, gives his consent to make available and provide personal data from the operator's information system to third parties, exclusively in relation to the purpose of personal data processing.The person concerned also agrees to the cross-border flow of personal data, including special categories of personal data, i.e. to the provision and making available of his/her personal data to member countries of the European Union, while this data will be determined exclusively due to product complaints
- In accordance with § 28 of the Personal Data Protection Act, the affected person has the right, based on a written request, to demand from the operators:
- confirmation of whether or not personal data about her are processed,
- in a generally comprehensible form, information about the processing of personal data in the information system,
- in a generally comprehensible form, precise information about the source from which the operators obtained her personal data for processing,
- in a generally comprehensible form, a list of her personal data that is the subject of processing,
- correcting or disposing of your incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date personal data that is the subject of processing,
- liquidation of her personal data, the purpose of which has ended; if the subject of processing is official documents containing personal data, he can request their return,
- liquidation of her personal data, which are the subject of processing, if the law has been violated,
- blocking of her personal data due to withdrawal of consent before the expiry of its validity period.
- The affected person has the right to request any of the operators to dispose of his personal data at any time. The operator shall dispose of the personal data of the affected person without undue delay also if the purpose of their processing has expired or if the processed personal data is not correct or up-to-date.
- These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Purchase Agreement concluded between the Seller and the Buyer and are binding on both parties. The legal relationships established by the Purchase Agreement will be governed by the provisions of the Purchase Agreement, the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and relevant legal regulations. The provisions of the Purchase Agreement take precedence over the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and the dispositive provisions of generally binding legal regulations.
- The seller reserves the right to unilaterally change or supplement these GTC. Any changes to these GTC will take effect on the day they are published on lides.com. Legal relations arising from the Purchase Agreement are always governed by the General Terms and Conditions effective at the time of placing the order for the goods by the Buyer.
- All relations between the Seller and the Buyer are governed by these GTC and the generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
- The contracting parties will resolve all potential disputes in connection with the Purchase Agreement preferably out of court, through negotiations or agreement. If the contracting parties do not resolve mutual disputes out of court, they are entitled to resolve the dispute through court, while in the case of a court dispute, the jurisdiction of the Slovak court is given according to the rules set forth in the relevant legislation of the Slovak Republic.