CLAIM AND WARRANTY TERMS
relating to goods sold by LIDES s.r.o. as Seller
- Relations between the Seller and the Buyer according to this complaint procedure are governed by the provisions of the Commercial Code of the Slovak Republic in the event that the buyer is not a consumer, i.e. acts within the scope of its business activity. The relations between the Seller and the Buyer are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code of the Slovak Republic in the event that the buyer is a consumer.
- This complaint procedure applies to all cases, except for cases where other warranty and complaint conditions have been negotiated in the Purchase Agreement.
- Complaints can only be made on goods purchased through the E-shop at lides.com, which have defects caused by the manufacturer, supplier or seller and are covered by the warranty.
- The warranty period for the goods is 24 months, unless specified otherwise in the warranty certificate for specific cases.
- The warranty period starts from the day the goods are received by the Buyer. The buyer has the right to complain about defective goods until the end of the warranty period. With the expiration of the warranty period, the right to claim expires.
- Inspection of goods upon receipt:
- In the case of personal collection, the Seller does not accept additional claims for the quantity or type of goods.
- In the case of sending goods through a transport company, the Buyer is obliged to check the goods when receiving the shipment. If the buyer discovers mechanical damage to the goods or the incompleteness of the shipment (number of packages and pieces) according to the waybill, he contacts the carrier without delay and writes a note about the damage.
- Complaints for goods in undamaged packaging and complaints for obvious defects (scratches, cracks, breaks...) are accepted by the Seller within 24 hours after the Buyer has received the shipment. Later complaints of this type will not be considered.
- The warranty service is applied at the headquarters of the Seller, LIDES s.r.o., unless the Seller specifies otherwise, by the Buyer filling out a claim form and delivering it to the Seller. The form of the complaint form is determined by the Seller and placed in the E-shop at lides.com.
- The complaint procedure for the goods begins on the day the Buyer meets the following conditions:
- delivers the complaint form to the Seller in person, by post or e-mail
- will deliver the claimed goods, including accessories, in the original packaging to the Seller's headquarters, unless the Seller specifies otherwise. The costs of transport to the place of complaint are borne by the Buyer.
- submits proof of payment, delivery note, i.e. documents that show the method of acquisition of the goods and the date of acceptance by the customer
- documents about any previous repairs related to the warranty must also be submitted
- delivers a detailed description of the error, possibly an error report and the name of the service technician who verified the error
- if the claim is delivered to the service center with any transport service, this package must be clearly marked as "CLAIM".
If the Buyer does not comply with these points, the claim will not be recognized and the goods will be returned at the Buyer's expense.
- On the day of initiation of the complaint procedure, the Seller shall issue to the Buyer a proof of acceptance of the complaint in a suitable form determined by the Seller, where he is obliged to indicate the defects of the goods and the date of initiation of the complaint procedure. This document serves the Buyer as a document for re-picking up the claimed goods.
- The Seller will deal with the complaint within 30 days from the start of the complaint procedure, and will issue a written document to the Buyer. After the deadline for dealing with the complaint, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement.
- Complaint handling means the completion of the complaint procedure by handing over the repaired goods, exchanging the goods, returning the purchase price of the goods or discounting the purchase price, a written invitation to take over the performance or its justified refusal. In case of a recognized claim, the costs of transporting the goods to the Buyer shall be borne by the Seller.
- The Seller is obliged to determine the method of dealing with the claim without unnecessary delay after its receipt, while being bound by the Buyer's decision on which of the rights from liability for defects he applies. The method of making a claim will be notified to the Buyer.
- The warranty period does not run for the period during which the Buyer cannot use the goods due to defects for which the Seller is responsible.
- In the case of an unauthorized complaint, the Buyer will be charged all the Seller's costs associated with handling it (costs of a third party performing service, costs of expert assessment by an expert, authorized, notified or accredited person, costs of transport between the Buyer, Seller and third parties for expert assessment of the defect ). The Buyer is obliged to pay all these costs to the Seller's account within 30 days of receiving the list of costs from the unauthorized claim from the Seller.
- Disclaimer of Warranty:
- The buyer does not have the right to apply the warranty for defects of which the Seller was notified at the time of the conclusion of the contract, or of which, taking into account the circumstances under which the purchase contract was concluded, he must have known.
- The buyer does not have the right to claim the warranty if he does not present a proof of payment, a delivery note or a warranty card and complete goods with accessories in the original packaging. In case of non-compliance with this requirement, the Buyer bears full responsibility for damage caused to the goods during transport and handling due to non-original packaging. If the goods are damaged for this reason, the goods will not be accepted for complaint and will be sent back to the Buyer at his expense.
- The warranty provided during the warranty period does not apply to product defects caused by:
- if the goods have a damaged or removed production number
- mechanical damage to the goods caused by the Buyer after taking them over
- using unauthorized consumables
- using the goods in conditions that do not match the humidity, temperature, dustiness, chemical and mechanical influences for which the goods are intended
- by unprofessional installation, unprofessional handling, faulty service, or negligent care of the goods
- damage to goods due to excessive loading or use contrary to documentation or general principles, technical standards or safety regulations in force in the Slovak Republic.
- unprofessional intervention, damage during transport, damage by water, fire, static, atmospheric electricity or other external influences
- interfering with the goods of an unauthorized person
- by connecting to an electrical network that does not correspond to the relevant STN.
- The seller reserves the right to change the Complaints Procedure. Any changes become effective on the day they are published on lides.com.
- The complaint procedure is an integral part of the Purchase Agreement concluded between the Seller and the Buyer and is binding for both contractual parties.